If we run out of a plant you want to buy, try one of the following nurseries. It’s late in their season but they may still have what you want. These nurseries usually grow plants from seeds collected in our region. That’s ideal because those plants are suited to our climate and soils. There may be other nurseries that also carry native plants grown from local seeds. Note that these nurseries may not ship plants to you.
- BFI Native Seeds in Warden, WA http://www.bfinativeseeds.com/
- Derby Canyon Natives in Peshastin, WA https://derbycanyonnatives.com/
- Humble Roots Nursery in Mosier, OR https://www.humblerootsnursery.com/
- Tapteal Native Plants in West Richland, WA https://www.taptealnativeplants.com/
- Desert Jewels Nursery in Spokane, WA https://www.desertjewelsnursery.com/